Once the refuge for notorious Caribbean pirates, The Bahamas is now the chosen vacation destination for visitors from around the world and a playground for the rich and famous. The Islands of The Bahamas lie in the crystal clear, offshore sailing waters of the Gulfstream, only 70 miles from Miami and the east coast of […]
Our mascot, Sunny Bahamas, who appeared initially in 2001, is back! Celebrating 20 years of service to the Bahamian community.
- Sidney PoitierBorn: February 20, 1927 Birthplace: Miami, Florida Died: Location of death: Cause of death: Gender: ...
- Rodney BainBorn: 15-Feb-1920 Birthplace: Majestic Point, Andros Died: 20-Oct-1980 Location of death: Nassau, ...
- Charles Trevor KellyBorn: 31-Jan-1903 Birthplace: Harbour Island, Eleuthera Died: 1989 Location of death: Cause ...
Create Your Online Store
- Art Event QuizHave some fun and test your knowledge of Bahamas Art Exhibitions and ...
- More Than Sun, Sand and SeaFor such a small country the Bahamas has produced an impressively high ...
- Birth MarkBirth Mark is an exhibition of art by Charlthorn Strachan, Javon Nixon ...